EduReka is a quarterly magazine for science and education. Keeping the interest of teachers and students alike, EduReka has article from both and for both. The first issue (both hard copy and soft) was published in April 2019. While it is suited for a much wider audience, the primary reader is expected to be VI to X std Students,
The magazine copies are freely available from this webpage (links below) to anyone. If you want to be included in the mailing list please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- EduReka brings recent news from the world of science to the reader.
- EduReka tries connect the text book science to modern discoveries so that students as well as teachers feel a connection to state of the art science and technology.
- EduReka brings out the innovators mind through the dedicated articles from students.
- EduReka brings out challenges and solutions in the classroom science teaching.
- EduReka strives to develop scientific approach to problems of everyday life.
How to publish in EduReka?
Anyone who is interested in science education for school level students may send their articles to the Editor of the magazine (firstname.lastname@example.org). After appropriate review, it will be included in the magazine. Any innovative idea will receive utmost attention of the editorial board.
A few headings of significance for students are also listed below which the likely contributors may find useful. 1. Lingering scientific doubts from school days, 2. Accidental scientific discoveries, 3. Interesting anecdotes from the lives of scientists, 4. History of science and scientists, 5. Science through stories, 6. New scientific discoveries (in simple words), 7. Brief notes from teachers/senior students for junior students, 8. Brain teasers/puzzles, 9. Life & works of Indian Scientists - in simple language Further suggestions for improvements will always be welcome from students & teachers alike.